Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Month, New Challenges

Okay, here I am again, looking at a new month. Last month was a rush, getting the new novel done and published, and I expect this month will be even busier. Now that I have pretty much all the time in the world to write I find that it is a good way to pass the time and it satisfies my creative compulsions.

I talked to my illustrator (my son Christopher) and detailed what the next book cover should look like. I gave him a month to work on it and I hope to have The Belt Loop (Book Two) finished sometime in the first week of October. Yeah, I know, a little ahead of schedule. But why wait? I want to strike while the iron is hot and since Book One is selling well (for me, anyway) I figured that a quick-released sequel will further cement my vision of the Loop into my readers' minds. Can't hurt. As usual, the new chapter in this space-opera will be loaded with action, humor, and plot twists. Amazing, huh?


Zero-Gee Plumbing © 2007 R. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment