Sunday, July 24, 2011

Book Review

A tight, well written detective story with a futuristic twist, July 18, 2011
This review is from: The Hand Is Quicker (Kindle Edition)
This is the second detective based story I have read in the last few days and it sure didn't disappoint. I've never visited Las Vegas though I have travelled through Reno and I could easily imagine it turning into the world created by R B Jones. The case is a classic and convoluted tale that keeps you guessing and desperate to keep reading. Without spoiling the plot let's just say it has action, excitement and enough twists to make you want to read it again. Great book and I will definitely be keeping an eye on the author in the future.


----------
Thanks Michael! It's gratifying to know that the story and all of the intricate plot twists are appreciated by my readers.

The space-opera novel (The Belt Loop) is progressing apace, still on target for Labor Day. Cover illustrations by Christopher Jones are being developed in that far-off colony of Maryland.

By the way, the third Danny DeVille novel--working title: The GOD Machine--is also in production. My huge research staff (me) is hard at work developing realistic scenarios and pulling together all of the loose ends. This high-Earth-orbit thriller should be ready to publish around the first of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment