Thursday, October 27, 2011

Book One Review

Tense and gripping, October 27, 2011
This review is from: The Belt Loop (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
I'm not a huge Sci-Fi fan, but this story works not just on a sci-fi level, but as a gripping story about relationships, teamwork, leadership, danger and courage.

Right from the off, the reader is transported into a well-constructed alternative world in the far future where the crew of a time and space-travelling ship is forced to investigate another, alien vessel where they find new, dangerous species. I'll say no more as I would hate to give too much away, but anyone with an imagination and an interest in Sci-Fi will love this one. Highly recommended.

---------
Thanks, Liz, I'm always glad to hear from my readers. The Belt Loop (Book One) is now in the top 100 in the Science Fiction & Fantasy/Space Opera category on Amazon. I encourage all to help me push this exciting saga to the top spot, or just read it for the sheer enjoyment of a look at worlds you have never seen before.

Thank you to all my friends and followers, it gives me the impetus to push on with Book Three.

1 comment: