Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Favorite Artist

It's raining in Henderson today and the forecast is for showers all week. Yeah, I know, we need the moisture. In an environment that is habitually dry an occasional shower sort of breaks the monotony of so many glorious sun-filled days.

I get asked a lot about the books and especially about the covers. My son Christopher has been my cover artist since the first book was published. He is easy to work with, gets my ideas in a heartbeat and has never missed a deadline. Now he is working on some "fan art" and will bring to life some of my fictional characters for the world to see. He sends me all of his sketches and notes, and he has his own art page on deviantart. In the future I plan to share some of his work, some of his "pre-cover" sketches with my followers here.



Christopher at the Grand Canyon, photo by R. Jones.

--------
The new Belt Loop novel will be available sometime tomorrow (10/5/2011) and once again I would like to tip my hat to my favorite artist!

http://mawnbak.deviantart.com/
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005SC002S

No comments:

Post a Comment